Sunday, May 01, 2005

Reflections on Sabbath


I spent pretty much all of my effort yesterday trying to relax and enjoy a day in the presence of the Lord. Yes, I do find it hard to mentaly remove myself from the nagging thoughts in my head calling me back to just finnish a little more work so that I can really relax. So, I'll start working on how to make better use of my time the other six days of the week. I'll be trying to start out each day with some form of exercise. Actually, I'll be incorporating exercise and spiritual diciplines at the same time. I'm not trying to make more efficient use of my time, rather, I'm seeking to find a place of connectedness within myself from which to begin relating to God on a deeper more powerful level. How great is our Creator to have given us mind, body and spirit and how much more that he can connect with us on every level. Holy Spirit, flow through my veins as I increase oxygen rich blood, nutrients and your power in my life. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home