Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I'm not running anymore...

...because my schedual is filled with the agenda of three young, smart, energy filled boys. They tend to have different agendas than Rachel or I do. It's a funny thing because I've always thought that parents that don't exercise and gain a lot of weight are just lazy. I can be a bit harsh sometimes I know. I don't think of myself as someone who judges others, but I must confess that there are times when I do. The human mind is full if horrible things, I know. Anyway, since we've been caring for Rogelio, Christopher and Fernando, I now see that it is such a difficult task to care for ones self, and much more so having to care for others as well. I'll try to go running soon since right now is not a good time. I'm very sunburned from our trip to the Warren Dunes in Michigan. Hmm..Side note. I have found that it is possible to get exercise if I do it with the boys. Playing tag, hiking up the dunes, going on nature walks all leave me the option to watch them play, or join in and work up a sweat. As far as quite time and time for meditation, that seems to have to come early in the morning or late at night. These are not the times when I feel the most alert and awake. These are not the best times for me to do these things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home