Thursday, May 05, 2005

Pure Clean Refreshing Water


I think it's so amazing when I'm drinking water to try and understand how light just travels right through the stuff. I know that the creator of the universe is awesome, but the creative genious is beyond my understanding. I am glad though to know that one of the main ingredients for sustaining life comes with a built in purity detector. If it's perfectly clear and doesn't smell funny, generally we can assume that it is good for us. The "see thru" part of it is what really amazes me though. I guess you really have to stare at a glass of water for a while before it starts becoming profound, but what do you expect from me. I've never understood something that I didn't first question. That's why I'm a little slow some times. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home