Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Running & Faith


I guess I've found that the one way I seem to be able to integrate Faith and Health is thru Running. It's a time of prayer, meditation and reflection for me. Running is also a time to observe and be thankful for the two most glorious parts of creation, that is, the Human Person and the Rest of the Universe. On the health side, I know that every time I go out and add on a few miles, I'm keeping my heart strong, building capilaries and keeping off unwanted pounds. Anyway, I'm dedicating this site to running and to health and to Jesus Christ whom without none of this would have been made. Stay on the Trail! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At Wed May 04, 07:12:00 AM MST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric ~
This is really great! Our Creator God is magnificant and taking time to revel in that which He gave life to is powerful. I feel blessed to run this race with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home